Thursday, September 6, 2018

Audi Online Programming to Remove Audi Q3 Radio Component Protection Instruction

8 Steps to do Audi Online Programming for Audi Q3 Radio Component Protection Release

Audi online programming account service via ODIS Geko online access available on eobdtool.com. The client need have ODIS software installed with VAS 5054a/ VAS6154 is workable together for Audi Online programming. Eobdtool.com share how to do ODIS Online Programming for Audi Q3 Radio Component Protection activate step by step.

Audi online programming to activate Component Protection Preparing:

1. VAS 5054A with ODIS 3.0.3 software version at least, ODIS 4.4.10 have released, client can inquiry Skype: eobdtool02 for it.

2. ODIs geko online access license for VAS 5054A with ODIS software HDD full set 






2. Customer Audi Q3 Radio Component Protection Error:


Eobdtool.com ODIS Online Coding Steps VIA ODIS Geko Online Programming?

1.Offer Photo of your car nameplate( With Car VIN number, Engine model, Car Production Year etc.)

2.Note what modules you wanna program? New module or old module

3.Inquiry our sales Skype:eobdtool02 for how many time online coding for the modules you need order.

4.Order online coding service from obd2repair.com

5.Prepare a win 7 system laptop, and install Teamviewer 11/12. (no ODIS is OK)

6.Connect the vas 5054a,laptop and car. (Use USB cable connect, DONT use Bluetooth)

7.Ensure internet work performance and offer us Teamviewer ID and Password.

8.Waiting for technician connect to Teamviewer and do all module online programming.



Finished.

Any need for ODIS online programming Audi/VW online coding service via ODIS geko online just contact us freely.




Focus On OBD Tool Since 2008

Follow Us:
www.facebook.com/eobdtool

Skype:eobdtool02

Wechat/WhatsApp:(+86)13728823411

Email:sales01@eobdtool.com

Website:www.eobdtool.com

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete